Friday, January 11, 2008

Scarred

I am feeling way better today. I have fought the depression and now
I am healed. Yesterday I was so scared. You would not think that a
Teddy Bear hallucination would be so scary. I had several auditory
hallucinations. I kept going to sleep and waking up and seeing
giant Teddy Bears. I kept grounding myself by grabbing my Hubby’s
arm. It does work grounding yourself into reality. I just try to shrug
this illness off and not let it get to me. The fight for happiness is all I
contend with everyday. We need it. The big word Hope. Whenever I
have and episode like that I never ever lose hope. I am not going to
die. You are not going to die. I do believe in miracles and they come
in the form of cures. We are already so close I can see them
already.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger