Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lucky Hallucination

Today had a realistic hallucination. I saw Lucky bleeding out of a
wound inhis body. It was so real and I thought he was hurt. I called
Trevor. We were going to take him to the vet later. When I checked
again he was fine. It was so realistic. I could not tell it is a
hallucination. They are getting too real. I might have to go on meds
for it. Today has some good, Alice my Mother in Law and I took the
dogs out for a walk today. It was a nice day for a walk. He peed on
Abbey their poodle. It was so funny. He is a peeing machine. Even
with this scary hallucinations are getting worse and more scary. I
believe in a future still. I believe in happiness and laughter. I
believe in anything that will come in this year. This will be our year.
I won’t ever lose hope of that. Just believe.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger