Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scary Night

The last two nights I heard voices at night talking to me. Pretty
scary stuff. I also was hallucinating. I kept seeing scary shadows. I
had to ground myself with Lucky and Trevor. It was so scary though.
I could notsleep all night because I was so scared. Still hopeful
thought. I won’t let this hinder my hope for then future, HD tries to
stop the positivity in every person. We are the ones that let it
succeed. We are the only people who can fight it totally. We have
the power. Get it back. We don’t want it to take over us completely.
That leads some where no good. We need something good for us
and our family. We need to fight it with everything
we got. It is all out warfare for our lives.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger