Thursday, January 31, 2008

Forgive

Today I had another Lucky hallucination. I was walking him and
saw the leash snap. I looked around and could not find him. It was
so scary. He is so cute; he sits on my lap when I do my website work.
I recommend a dog for everyone. He does so much for me and my
family. They are sweet and loving. We have to believe in a better
future. There has to be something. This is our year. Don’t ever give
up hope. It will happen. We need to forgive ourselves for anything
we have done. It is not our fault. It I the disease. Just let everything
go. The more you hold one to the bad things, the harder it is to
break. Forgive. It is not anyone’s fault. The sooner you can accept
we can move on. Just give yourself a full life. Live it. Love it. Forgive it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger