Friday, January 18, 2008

Font Changes

Today I was tinkering aorund every page. I changed the text on
every page. I heard that some people had problems with it. Now that
is fixed. Today Lucky comes back from the vet. He is going to lie low
for a few days until he is healed. I am worring about Gary. He is just
so depressed since finding out. He just does not seem happy at all
right now. Which is understandable.I just wished I could take all of
the HD myself and have everyone healthy. I know that is not
possible. He just has to find the happiness. I know some people
would never find it again. It could be lost forever. I hope that is not
the case. I know he is okay living with my Dad. I have a great Dad. It
has to be so hard for him knowing that 2 out of 3 kids have it now. I
am fine with having it though. I don't ever sit there and think why do
I have this, or I want to be healthy. We are chosen to have a path
and we have to mo ve along it even thought it may sting. I just
believe a 100 percent everything will get better. It has too. The
horible and draining path is the one that leads us to the light in the
end. In the end that path does get bright and lighter. Sometimes it
takes so lond to get there. Be patient. It all works out in time. We
will be happy and healthy.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger