Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paranoia

I am slowly changing the layout of my page. I am done all the
changes now. I just thought it was time. I was really paranoid and
scared last night. I took Lucky out for a pee and I thought I heard
voices. Nobody was there. I was so scared I ran inside. Then Trevor
had to take care of that. Last night I thought people were going to
steal Trevor’s car. I did not see it out there. Even thought it was. I had
to distract myself until 3 o clock last night. I left Lucky inside for
the first time when we weren’t there. He trashed this place. Now we
have a crate for him when we leave. We worried since he just came
from the vet he was in a come. We saw blood and thought he hurt
his wound. He is fine thought. Poor Lucky right now. It is no fun to
get neutered. That was the scariest night ever. Once again I felt
Lucky when he was not there. I just believe that we have to remain
strong when fighting HD. I never thought fighting it would be this
hard. It is worth it. I don’t want it to taint my life. Take over every
aspect. Why should we let that happen? We need to live. We must
never give up our hope. We will be victorious in the end. Believe
me. This is the year for breakthroughs. Here is one now.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=811448

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger