Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Froggie Che died

Last night was so cold. One of my frogs Che died. He was my Tomato
frog. We had him for a year. I miss him so much. We had not a lot
of luck with reptiles. We are hoping it works out with Lucky. This is
just another lose this year. I am grieving for my brother Gary who
just found out he has HD. Things have to get better. This is our year.
The year of breakthroughs. The year of cures. Things can just get
better and better everyday. We have just simple belief. Simple
hope can do so much for a person and their life. This is our year. It
is. We will have our cures and treatments. We deserve a cure. We
deserve hope and happiness. We do so badly. We need them
so bad it hurts. We have to get those our self. They are gained. The
don’t come easy for us.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger