Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fight With Everything You Got

I have been fighting off a serve depression for the past 4 days.
There have been some painful things happening. I want to give the
parties privacy. Even though my counselor said blog about it. I have
been fighting off negative and paranoid thoughts. When I went
snowshoeing I actually thought someone was going to kill me.
Weird right? I go through periods with HD where the symptoms get
worse and worse. I have to fight harder when theses hard days
come. We have to fight harder. It is way better to feel happy and
alive instead of down, right? We have it so much harder than
anyone could understand. Just trying to smile is a hard
accomplishment for someone who has it. I will never give into the
mood swings, the depression. the anxiety. the paranoia. I won’t let
this take over me. We don’t need to feed it. It will just get worse.
Always need to fight. Happiness is way worth the fight. Always keep
fight even though it gets too hard to handle. Never ever give into it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger