Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Live Life

The past couple days I have been twitchy. I am having problems
eating too. Today I am going to get help from Alice and cook Trevor
something. We have a potluck to get to on Thursday. I will try and
eat slow and concentrate a hundred percent. Yesterday I felt funny
holding the spoon. I also as great pain in my foot it seized up 4
times last night. I am going to ask my councilor on ways to stop
anger. If we know these skills we can stop those feelings for
getting worse. I am seeing my Mom so much in the picture with me
and Lucky. I look so sick. It is adjustment we need to make. The
past 3 pictures I have been like that. I don’t let any of this get to me.
No one should. We have HD. There is nothing to do but accept and
move on. It is not an easy process. In the end it will make your life
better. When we get the cure. I know it is not far off. So many
options. I realized this is my last stand against HD. This site is that. I
have to show all of you that there is light. Before I put up my site.
There was not much. I am going to teach Trevor how to make
graphics and my webpage. It ill always be here. “Even if I am not.”
We are going to get cured. No one is going to die from this any
more. Tell yourself that. It is true. The generations of HD will end
soon.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger