Monday, January 28, 2008

Love Life

Gary sounds a lot happier which is good. I think he is coming to
terms with HD now. My poor Dad. We are all hoping that my smart
young brother who is 20 now, we are praying that he has not HD. He
is having fun in school with all of the EnCana scholarships.I told
him about the HD ones. I don’t know if he could get one being it he
is at risk. Happy Birthday. I know since Gary is sick Scotto has been
going home every week now to check on him. I would still give up
my life so they can have a healthy outlook on life. No HD. Just me. I
am dealing with it so well. It is nothing to me. I am so hopeful and
happy for my future. Give me more. I would take everything. I know
how it feels. Some days not as sure as the next. One of the things is
we always fight. Everyday is a fight to survive. A fight some people
are not prepared for. I tried but even I was not prepared. It is all
hard to understand until you do show signs. Just love what little life
you have. Love like it will be you last. Love every day. Let it grow.
You will be so much better when you do. Everthing should be
sweeter. Like my dog. He isthe cutest thing ever.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger