Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hopeful

I have been tripping all over the place. I have been getting into
these weird trances where I stare into space. It happens when I am
really tired. I notice my symptoms get worse at night. I would not be
as happy as I am without my Trevor. Whenever I get sad or upset
about HD. He always cheers me up. Plus every time I get an award
we still do our dance parties. I do notice when I do my aerobics I do
feel better that day. Also when I go for my walks. I don’t ever want to
give up doing them. We should always do everything we can to help
ourselves and fight HD. Never give up hope. We don't have much to
spare. This year will bring us great breakthroughs. I know it. We
should all believe that. Let’s hope this will be one of the final
generations of HD when we get the cure to eradicate it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger