Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hallucinations

Yesterday was the halluicination day of the century. It was mid
afternoon I heard my husbnd and looked for him. He was not there.
It is the second time where I heard him and he is not there. That
night was so much worse than any night ever. I could not ground
myself and went and watched some TV to distact myself. I thought I
heard people breaking in. I had to go check everything out like my
councilor said. I always smell a weird smell. I have been doing it
lately. Smelling things that are not there. Everything is full sensory.
Earlier when I was walking my Lucky I had a feeling that he was not
on my leash. I felt nothing. He was there though. It was a horrible
day.My councilor said that these halluicinations are our worst
fears manifesting. Which I can see. We have to deep down
believe that everything will work out. We will have our cure. This is
our year. Let's take it back this year. It belongs to us. Not
HD.Reclaim it. We deserve it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger