Friday, February 1, 2008

Mom

I have been spilling everything and falling lately. I don’t let it worry.
I will tell you why I know a cure is happening. 2 days before my
diagnosis, my Mom came to me in dream and said that I had HD.
She said I would be in sick for few years. Then there will be a cure.
She said she loved me. When I found out I went back home and
went to her gravesite. I was in tears. I thought this would be me in
20 years. Then a peace went over me. I felt my Mom. She let me
know that we are going to live. I believe my Mom. We will get cured.
She told me that I had HD before I knew that. That’s why I believe the
second one would come true. I told everyone about that when I
found out I had HD. That’s why I was so happy with my results. I knew
already. Never lose any hope for our future, It will be ours. I trust
my Mom. She knows. I know every time I go to her grave I do still
feel her there. I think she would be so proud of my site and
everything I have done. I know at my wedding I put up a picture of
her surrounded by roses. My family thought it was so touching.
They were all in tears. Whenever I think I can’t handle HD, I think of
my Mom and how brave she was. If anyone has doubts think of your
brave family members. They carried themselves so well. They
should be cherished in your memory.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger