Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gay Rights

Today I won’t be blogging all about HD. Not when it involves basic
humanrights. They have been tossed for a gay boy. I am blogging
about the poor 15 year old gay kid. He was bullied extremely He had
harass someone. They went to school and someone shot that poor
kid. He is getting charged with a hatecrime. He is 14 and will get
charged as an adult. Since Matthew Sheppard’s cruel hate crime.
Which I have that erase hate banner for. I was hoping that this
would never happen again. There was one sweet girl, whenever he
got made fun; she told him it was not his choice. That is me. One
straight girl defending their rights. Everyone rights. We all need
them. I emailed every MP in Canada to help get them marriage
rights. They wanted me to become a Gay Manger of that Equal
Rights Organization. Ask anyone. I always since I was 13 I was
handing out petitions, which I made up to fight Fetal Alcohol
Syndrome. I had gay friends I defend too. I just wish all of the hate
in the world would just disappear. Sadly it won’t. We need to learn
tolernence. For everyone including people that have HD too, and
the poor gay community. For every gay, how we get through this. We
just have hoped that things will get better. It is like having HD,
walking down the street afraid of how people perceive you. That is
what is like to be gay. So afraid to express yourself and be proud.
Be proud of yourself no matter what you have no matter what your
are. We all the same underneath. Brothers and sisters. Same
color and same creed. Accept and learn how love yourself. We
need to get a world of acceptance, kindness, and understanding.
That starts with yourself. HD or gay or sick.We feel the same way
about people reactions o us. I went around and told everyone here
that I have HD and am not an alcoholic. Life would be easier with
out these fears. It is nothing we can change. We have genetic
illnesses. They both are. We just have to hope that things will get
better.They have too. This reminds me of a funny voting incident
with Harper. This was before he was elected Primer . It happened in
Shawnessy Calgary AB. He wanted to cut out stem cell research
funding for 3 years. I was so upset I made a sign that said
are Killing Millions of People ask me why? A lot of people
called me and then came the shirts. These were so funny. It said the
conservatives are killing me. I went to vote and at 10 in the
morning. I had no idea Harper would vote at the sametime as me.
Everyone’s face dropped. No one said anything. It was the funniest
thing ever. If I was healthy I wanted to be a Politian. I have a friend
here that might live out my Dream. A stem cell and gay rights
party.I would love to see Harper’s face then. How fun would that be.
Scotto might too.If he does not have HD either.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger