Monday, February 11, 2008

Facing Fears

Every day I get more irrational and stubborn. I had hallucinations
and paranoia very bad. I thought I heard noises. Trevor took Lucky
out for a walk last night. I thought he was going to die or get hurt. I
can’t remember my hallucinations but they were so scary. It is so
hard to fight when you have to face odds like this. We have to fight
so hard everyday just to have some semblance of a life. Let’s live
and fight like never before. We are fighting for our lives. We can’t
pull out. I am going home next Saturday. I am going to see my
family and my HD team. I will take a week’s break from my page.
They get to see Lucky for the first time. Be there with them now
Gary’s sick.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger