Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MoneyWise

Trevor and have been going to a government program in Canada. It
is called moneywise. We learned investing, budgeting, goal
sitting. All of kinds of great info. The best part is the Adapt program.
It is run by the government. It is an investment program. For every
dollar you put in you get 3 back. There are 3 things you can use the
money for: School, House, and Business. Trevor and I are going to
buy a house. We think we will get accepted. We finished the
program yesterday. It was effective. Learning all of that stuff proves
once again, we can learn. I had to concentrate a 100 percent. Don’t
stop believing in yourself or your dreams. I never thought we could
get a house and here we go. When it came to goals, Ihad more than
anyone else. Goal setting is a great way to live life. There isso much
I want to do before I get sick. Live it to the fullest. Dreams are
important. I have a plan of what to do when I get cured. It will
happen. Dream big. Don’t ever stop.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger