Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl

The past few days I have been noticing me getting slowly and
slowly sick. I accidentally fell into our coffee table. I broke it. I
have been falling into the walls. Huge brain fog. I have been
spilling every drink and most every meal. Last night was a scary
night of hallucinations... I had 2 of them. They were so scary. I try
not to let this get to me. Why Worry? Why get scared? We are
strong to withstand this disease. We will be alright in the end
when that cure comes. Everything has to get better. It has too. We
are way too good of people to let this happen too. We are going to
win. Hope is the word we need. It is everything for us. It is. Simple
hope for the future can do so much. I have a super bowl bet. Every
year I bet with Chris Trevor’s and mine brother in Law. Last time I
betted for Da Bears and they lost. I lost a penny. This year I asked
my Dad who would win. He said Da Giants. There are Pringles on the
line. Scary bet. I grew up in a football family. They are all running
backs. I was the only Quarterback in the family. Nobody thought I
could play because I was a girl. I showed them. Scotto, a running
back, was so good he got invited to spring training in Red Deer. He
broke so many High School records. I changed the HD Info Page.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger