Friday, February 15, 2008

A Fight for a Future

I had a good V Day with Trevor. He is worried about me getting
sicker. I tell him we won’t be sick for long. We are do for a miracle. I
stayed up a lot working on this page to distract myself. This
funniest hallucination and paranoia I have ever found. I don’t like
GW Bush. I thought I heard sirens and I though the police were
coming to get me. I thought they thought I was a terrorist. How funny
is that, it was so real? So funny. I talked to one of my best friends
Elissa, here and she heard the sirens too. But the way I reacted. You
have to get a laugh to ease all of the pain. Laugh moreand you will
live more. Stay positive and live life. That is what life is for.
Enjoyment not pain. Laugh away all of the pain. We need enjoyment
Pure enjoyment. Have fun. I added some pictures in the photos
section. I added wedding photos and a Lucky photo. I have been
having the worst problem with hit counters the past 2 days. I did not
want to go home without one. Finally got one working. I was
researching and I found this great acupuncture article. It helps
elevate the symptoms of HD. Sounds good. I have heard good things
about it and know people who have it done. It is supposed to help
us emotionally too. I am going home tomorrow so excited. 3 days at
my Dads and the 2 in Calgary. We go to his Aunt’s house. My social
worker Loretta Young is retiring this year. She has been the
most helpful and sweet and knows her job so well. We will miss
you. I know the new one will be amazing too.

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2006/7/emw406188.htm

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger