Thursday, February 28, 2008

Check out this link

I have my desktop back. So happy. The motherboard and graphics
card were broke. I used Trevor’s laptop for two months now. I have
been so sick with some kind of flu. I have been throwing up since
last night. I was contemplating not blogging. I can’t do that. I have
added so much stuff that I need to tell you. I have been noticing
when I try to eat sometimes for no reason I want to hurl. I think that
is HD. I know that we can have problems with our tummies. Last
night I could not sleep I was so paranoid and scared. I also have
bruises again all over my legs form the falls. I was really irrational.
I was thinking all kinds of crazy stuff. I am glad I am not at the stage
where I freak out and lose control. Sometimes it does happen
though. We have to accept there is nothing I can do but live and
love life with HD. We all should. Acceptance is the first step if
getting over and getting happier with any change. We have to
believe that things will get better and brighter. We will not die of
this disease. We will live. All the generations of HD will lose its
hold. I believe that a hundred percent. We are too good of people to
let die. Trevor last night said he was afraid of losing me. I told him
again I will live. I will be sick of maybe a few years, and then we will
be cured. We will learn a lesson in strength and bravery. That’s
what we are every single day. Most people don’t notice it. I do in
every person that has this affliction. I am a Phenomenal Diva. They
are an offshoot of the Phenomenal Women. They just started up. I
added a hope graphic form them. It is what I have to give to
everyone that comes here. I would love to thank everyone that
comes here. Every new person that comes is shown hope here. How
to move on. I had to start something positive instead of everything
negative with HD. We have it accept it and just live like you are
dying. Every day can be special. I just puked now. This is how
dedicated I am to helping people! I get this up and I will rest.I
added a new llink. It is Organized Wisdom. It is a good HD link site.
It has links to all other diseases too.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger