Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Award

I won another award today. It is an awesome site award. Thank you
for honoring my site, every one still means a lot to me. I don’t know
how I could make such a great and helpful site. My husband and I
say every person that comes here is going to have there life
changed or saved. I am Rimbey and Calgary this Saturday. See my
Doctors and my family. Will be gone for 5 days. No updates for that
time. I went to Cranbrook yesterday. Trevor’s Mom Alice came. She
surprised me with a hair appointment. Trevor did not know. You
should have seen his reaction to my hair cut. He has met an HD
family there. He does not know what to expect. This nice guy will
takes us to meet his Mom. Sounds good for my Husband to prepare
for when I get sicker. Lucky was doing aerobics with me again
this morning. Everyone doesn’t be afraid to live life. Don’t be afraid
of HD and what it brings. Don’t let it take over us. We have to let the
good back in our lives. Don’t let the good leave. Let the hope rise.
Let it take over. We need the hope so bad. We don’t need HD
controlling us.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger