Sunday, February 24, 2008

Porcupine

I have a bad fever today and an upset stomach. We are hoping it is
not mynew meds that are causing it. I added Lucky to my story
page. I can’t not blog for two days. After this I will lay down. I added
those poems yesterday. It made me feel better. I do though. I am
back to me hopeful self a hundred percent now. Yesterday my Dad
told me to stay positive. I am ready to talk about the fun moments of
going home. We took Lucky with us. He puked all over Trevor in the
vehicle. So funny. My family thought he was Porcupine. They all
think he is a good sweet cute dog. We went ski doing. Trevor drove
for the first time. Gary drove the other. Today he gets his meds. I
took Lucky to the graveyard where my Mom could see him. It was
covered in snow you could not see anything. She led me to it. I
just knew and wiped it off and found her. I know she is proud of my
site. My Dad visits it regularly. My HD comes and goes. It gets bad
and then it is less. The last 2 days you could not tell I was
symptomatic. Instill hope and happiness in your head. Leave it
there. Do not let HD get that out. This belongs to you. We are the
ones that have to fight for normalcy. I know how hard it is and so do
all of you. Don’t give up your dreams and goals too. Make them and
don’t break them. Really live them and live your life the happiest
and fullest. Never ever give up and let HD take over your soul.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger