Thursday, February 21, 2008

Surviving

I updated my story and my HD information page. I have been up and
down today. I got support from 2 of my best friends here in Creston.
Elissya is my Dog’s Godmother. Every day we take Lucky for a walk. I
managed to do aerobics even though I felt so bad. We have to push
through this head space. Fight fight fight. I have been really out of it
today. I am fighting off the depression. We can’t let it build and take
over every past of our lives. We can lose it all by giving it up. Trevor
is taking this worse than me. He does not want me to get sick and
die. I told him that I am going to live. We are going to live. Just
believe. Just live. I have to live and move on. I knew I had this for 2
years but it is still a shock. I’m glad to know now. We can never lose
our hope for a better future with no HD. I won’t. We will live. We will
be cured. I think stem cells will be the first one. This is still our
year even with my diagnosis. I still believe that. We deserve to have
a good year. We deserve happiness. We deserve hope. We deserve
happiness. We deserve good will. Let’s claim all of that for
ourselves. Take it back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger