Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Forgiveness and Love

Forgiveness is necessary with HD. We all need to exercise this a
lot. Especially with HD. Every thing we do that is part of HD, forgive
and accept it. It is part of HD. I have been noticing a bit of anger in
myself too. I need to forgive myself. It is good to have a family that
understands us. No matter what I do my family will still love me.
Some times there are people that don’t understand you. It breaks
my heart as a former Nurse who accepts everyone. We need more
love and forgiveness in our world. We need patience especially
when we spill something, like I have been doingfor days now. I have
been getting very anxious too. Still trying the tic tacs like they told
me. You take one every time you have one. It is a placebo effect. If
you are alone and have HD. Love yourself so much it makes up
for everyone else. You are all special. As a Nurse you see that a lot
in Nursing homes. They ditched their family in there. It made me
love them more. That’s how it was with my Mom. She called me her
salvation. Though my brothers and Dad visited her every week
when she was in the home. I will always love my Mom. That will
never go away. At our wedding I put up a picture of her with flowers.
That made my family cry like crazy. They said she would be proud
of me. Since I found I had this I feel her presence. I am sure Gary
can too. She makes me feel we will be cured. This time. We need to
forgive, love, accept, and have patience. With everyone. Especially
yourself.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger