Monday, February 4, 2008

Snowshoeing

Yay… My team won the Super Bowl. I get Pringles. We were yelling
so loud our neighbors could here us when New York won. It was
great game. We did not think they would win it. Today I went
snowshoeing with Alice and our dogs. It was so fun. He did not pee
on Abbey this time. It was a nice day for that. I l love snowshoeing. I
have done it twice, but it is so much fun. I am going home in a
couple weeks. Go to Calgary to see my HD team. See my family.
Lucky gets to meet my Dad and brothers. I am excited to go home. I
was choking this morning when I was drinking juice. Laughed it
of. Why let HD take that goodness out of our lives. That belongs to
us.Don’t let HD take away everything dear to us. Don’t let it win. We
are the ones that have t fight everyday. It is exhausting. We have to
fight everyday. I have to fight everyday. Every smile takes so much.
Every laugh too. It is always worth to fight HD. I added ways to
prevent falls onmy Caregiving Page.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger