Saturday, February 23, 2008

More and More updates

I have been still up and down since I found out. Even though I have
known it for 2 years now it still a shock. I had trouble eating this
morning. Now that drowning feeling is back too. It feels like I am
snorting water with pain in their too. I am having trouble dressing
last night too. I don’t know how I honestly do this webpage. I am
very detrimend to give everyone a dose of hope. Working your
mental brain like I am doing can help with Dementia with HD.I
changed half of the graphics and added a horrible fact on my info
page. The reason I went to school to learn graphic and web design
was exactly this, it is something that I can use when I get sick. All of
you should look at options. I wish I had the idea sooner, especially
since and this scares me too, we have the highest suicide rate out
of any illness. If I can help one person have hope and not think of
hurting themselves then I have done my job. This one scares me. 4
people a day are diagnosed with HD. How scary is that. Someone
that has come here on support group said make some writings. It
really worked out the fear. I did I made two of them. Good idea. I am
going to get Trevor to help me put them up and make graphics. I
will make one to show him and he can make another. I am so happy
with my seriquel. I actually have tons of energy. On my zyprexa I
was so sedated. I want to jump around now. Trevor said I am my
old self now. He knew me before I got on that sedating med. We
have to see if it takes away my hallucinations. I have adverse
effects to the Rispidol they had me on last time so we had to be
careful. That put me in the hospital. We will never let this page die,
even if I get to sick to take care of it. Trevor will do it for me. It has
too of important message. I am sadly and it is scary the only dose
of real hope you have everyday. That is why I started this. No hope
for HD until I came. That’s what made me do this. We should never
let HD burden us and take away our hope. We need to let all of the
HD go. We can defeat HD if we try hard enough. I am trying my
hardest right now. We can make HD weak instead of us. Let’s do it
together. Live out your dreams too. Don’t ever let them die with HD.
Don’t let anything die with HD. What gives HD the right to take over
and change us in to a no hope situation. We will always win in the
end. We will get cured in the end. There is hope all over the place if
you just look.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger