Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cranbrook

Yesterday we went to Cranbrook. We went shopping with Alice. We
had dinner. That is when the hallucinations started. They were real
this time. I was in the bathroom and the door opened. while I was in
there. When I went to get out I was locked in. It was so scary. I am
slowly getting irrational. Yesterday Alice had to cut my food for me.
I am so getting sicker. It does not help that I have not had a good
sleep in 3 weeks. Sleep is so important. We need lots. I was
drooling yesterday. Trevor has been noticing me getting sicker. He
is petrified of me “dying”. I told him that we will get a cure. I believe
that a hundred percent. I believe we will have it soon too. So many
breakthroughs. Don’t lose hope. Never lose faith.Things can only
get up for us. It is our time. I believe the first one will be stem cells.
Keep smiling. My heart is going out to the States right one and
all of those tornadoes.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger