Sunday, April 26, 2009

Accpet yourself

I thank my Dad. I did have to get more space for my site. We got a good deal here. It is an expensive hobby. I hate having my Dad paying for it. My Dad knows how important this site is for me. It is keeping me happy and all of you happy. I got my free dot.com back. Thanks Dad. I have no idea where I would be without my Dad. Trevor calls him and tells him how I am doing. Treat us the way you treat others. We are people. We have feelings. We are the same person inside. Love us, as that. Love yourself as that. Actions do not define us. Actions don’t make us. Actions create understanding. I know how it is to be judged, so do we all. Don’t judge us. Remember to treat us the way we deserve. With dignity and respect. That is all we are asking for. We still always will be the same, even though we have changed. We may be different. Don’t judge yourself. Accept that HD makes us make mistakes. Accept those little mistakes and live your life. Your great. Live your life and know that.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger