Monday, April 20, 2009

RUN4HD

Trevor is laid off again for a couple of months. He will work once and a while. He is going to try and get computer work. Our rent goes down as his income goes lower. My disability goes up too. It won’t be enough to support us. Trevor is going to work with his Dad. The forestry industry here is being hit hard. We planted seeds at our communal garden today. I will look after the watering and weeding. We got lots of vegetables I now volunteer at the Gleaner’s on Wednesday. I will take the handi -bus there. We moved on the other side of the town. I can’t walk there. On the 28th is my last bowling. Rhythmic Gymnastics will end soon too. We are going to contact the Rec Center and find out how much it will cost. We can get a hold of the lions or the Legion to donate so we can get supplies and rent it. I know I can do this. I made a plan of what needs to happen.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger