Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Surprise

I got two spares while bowling today. We are all psyched for the tournament on April 28th. I am still healthy. Little chorea, but not much. Today we did not go to the Gleaner’s. The toy section was not running. On Thursday I get my Easter surprise. I have no idea what it is. I think it might be a trip or something. Trevor told me that we would miss rythmitic gymnastics on Thursday. I am so excited. I can’t wait to find out what it is. Enjoy you life. Don’t take it for granted. Don’t take your health for granted. Don’t take each other for granted. Live for now. Don’t think of then, now. See the future waving at you, to come along. Go on life’s journey. Travel and enjoy. Live and enjoy. Take your life, make it happen. Take your life. Don’t let go. It is your life. Your future. Have fun. Do not let HD stand in the way. Life can be fun. Have fun. Let’s of fun. Enjoy your life. It is the key too living. Fun and laughter. More fun and laughter. It is the only way to live. Down in the dumps is never good.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger