Monday, April 13, 2009

Bucket List

I am back. I had so much fun in Kelowna. Trevor took me to stay with his Uncle and Aunt there. We had a great time. It was a six hour drive. It was a beautiful drive. It s in the British Columbia desert. I saw the most beautiful lake on the way there, Christina Lake. You could see the mountain in it. We got to see the beach and lake in Kelowna. We got stay with his Uncle and Aunt. They had a cute Shitizu called Wicket. We got to bring Lucky. He loves it. They went to Easter Church on Sunday, I sadly could not wake in time. The travelling and all the running around wore me out. They thought it would. We got to see Trevor’s friends there. He used to live there. He knew a lot of people there. Alice was over today. We went for a dog walk with Princess and Lucky. We watched the bucket list today. It is great for us to learn from. Live your life full tilt. Live your life like it is the last breath. It might be your last breath. How do you want to remember your life? I want o remember it as I lived my life full. You live your life full too. Never forget all of the fun you can leave. Live like you are dying. Even if you are not. Just live and love life. Enjoy the sunshine. Enjoy your life. Enjoy everything. Make your life worth living. Make a bucket list. I have one. Make one. What do you want to do when your life is on the line? You have control of what your future holds. Take control. Don’t let go.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger