Monday, April 27, 2009

HD Dinner

Me and my Nurse Shirley are working for plans for my dinner. She does Relay for life and led Cancer dinner’s here. She is a survivor who got me, involved in Relay for life this year. I have too get a hold of my favorite Gleaner’s chairman, Polly. Her and Ester, also at the Gleaner’s both can help me arrange and they cater fundraisers. Ester also volunteers at a program the Gleaner’s called TAPS, it is a senior group that makes them get outside and have fun. If I give them 20 cents of a ticket they will let us get that TAPS hall for free. I got it all figured out. I want to do this for HD awareness month. I am going to call Polly and find out more information. That hall will set 80 people. The Grocerie Store Overwaite will discount the food for us too. I know I can pull this all off. I know this will be huge. It is the first HD event here. There was a really negative article about HD in the paper. It told them about the bad side. Now all of my neighbors and friends are freaking out. All kinds of prayers now. No one wants to see this little young girl die. That is why I think we have the perfect shot of getting this successful.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger