Thursday, April 30, 2009

hope

Today I was way healthier. I am so disappointed that I can’t do dinner now. I was hoping to do it now. I signed up to be on the Special Olympics Team for Relay For Life. Caiden’s Mom is getting married. She tested negative for HD. Believe in life. Believe in now. Believe in the future. The future is now. It is here to stay. Our life will not go away. Just fight. It will stay. We fight every day. To be happy. To be normal. We fight. We are so strong, from all this fighting. The strength we have is amazing. We have the power to fight and never lose a second of our day. Fight over, and over. Fight for a smile. Fight for hope. Fight to keep your eye on the future. Fight for the hope to take over. It warms us, like the sunshine.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger