Friday, April 17, 2009

Healthy Again

Gary sounded so depressed and lonely. At least Scott came to see him last week. I still call Gary every week. I had to tell him about all the cures o cheer him up. I am healthy again. Today really healthy. I so excited to go to my fist bowling tournament. After are a banquet and a dance. We are supposed to dress to impress. We are learning for our competition. It is going to be skipping rope. We did it perfect. We are getting better at that. My dementia is bad. I will talk about stuff and then pause, because I can’t remember. Get into the studies. They can’t help us unless they have people to test on. I started COHORT when I was 19 and I first found out. They help gauge and see how HD progresses. My family is good since we are different. That’s why I did it. I am hoping Dr. Suchkorsy will let me and Gary now about Creatine. They have a poor office there. I would not be surprised if it is LIKE COQ10. She never called us. Join the studies. Help us find a cure. Do your duty. We need to0 get into studies. How are we supposed to find a cure if no one enters?

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger