Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Surprise

I have an Easter surprise coming up this weekend. I know it is something huge. I have no idea what it is. I am so excited. The big surprise was a scooter. Now I have my own wheels. We moved across town. Special Olympics’ is a far walk away. I am planning on riding it there and back. Sometimes my legs kill me. Even though I am getting healthier, some of that pain is still there. He paid for me to get my hair cut and dyed. That was another birthday surprise. I have been struggling with depression and anxiety. It has been going on for 5 days now. We just have to see the positive sun coming out of the grey darkness. Never stay in the dark. Always try to stay above. Don’t drown in a river of despair. Float with me. Stay and fight every day with me. Every day is a fight to wake up. Every day is a fight to stay alive Don’t give up. Fight with m. We are not alone. We have each other to lean on.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger