Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bowling

We at wearehd.org are trying to help out those HD bikers. Let’s open our homes and our hearts. We need this to happen. We need research money to help us find cures. Help out and give them a home. I would love too. You are lucky. I wish they did this in Canada. I did so well at bowling. 2 spares and I got a lot of getting down all the pins. The tournament, buffet, and dance are on Saturday. The tournament starts at 2:00. I think I will do well. I have gotten way better, since I first got there. Trevor will be there to cheer me on. Lately I have been really tired. It has made my HD worse. The key is sleep. You have to get a perfect sleep. Last night I got that drowning feeling again. I also could not stop drooling, while lying in bed. I have not had that drooling problem like that. I have been seeing aliens and seeing ghosts. I was in the car and Trevor was gone. I got scared. I thought I heard ghosts. I saw aliens outside there. I am having trouble typing and spelling. Thank god I have spell check. My dementia is getting worse. I get confused and forget things. I also say things that don’t make sense and now I repeat words. Trevor told me about that one. I had no idea about the words. I get sicker at night still. Accept HD. This is real. We have it. There is nothing we can do to change. Don’t hide under the sand. I never live that way. Hiding makes it worse. Accept it. It will not go away. The harder you push. The unhappier your life becomes. Make your life worth living. Stop hiding and it will. Live and it the world now. Be proud to have HD. Be happy with HD. Be hopeful with HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger