Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Healthy

I am getting so healthy. My chorea is gone. I no longer have problems eating. I no longer trip or fall. In 17 days my WII FIT has been the difference. My balance is 91 percent. My age is down to 22 today. I am younger now then my actual age on that. It is so amazing. I never thought I would get results like this, as soon as I did. When I started my balance was 0. My WII FIT age was 59, when I first started. Trevor is a lot better. Forgive yourself for the things you can’t control. Forgive others. Life is no time for hatred. Forgive us. We are not HD. We are always, first and foremost people. We have feelings. We have fears. We feel everything. Help us feel like we are loved love unconditionally. My Trevor will always love me. Everyone should remember we are always ourselves. We will always be there. Remember us.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger