Friday, April 24, 2009

Podcast with Trey Gray

About Trey Gray. WEAREHD.org wants to start podcasts. I will do them. We were thinking that maybe Trey Gray can be our first guest. I am glad he is ready to help. I just wanted people to give him time to process HD. I got it. I know how it feels to get diagnosed. You don’t want people to berate you and try to get you to help right away. I am thinking more of an HD dinner now. To test the waters to see if we can have enough people to do the walk. There are local people here who go long distances to get help. I am having a healthy day. My WIIFIT said I am 40 today. After cleaning my ears, my infection is gone. I have energy, balance, and no earaches. I think that is all it takes. Today some one negative tried to get to me. It is very hard some days to run the only positive blog and website. I get lots of hatred and people who think of me still giving false hope. This is real hope. These cures and treatments are all real. I have all the articles backing us up here. The hope and our future are real. They are sunny and no rain. It is beautiful in the future, with no pain. If you want me to stop, you make me stronger.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger