Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ears

I was thinking of putting a dinner or the walk. Now that Trevor is laid off. We have to see how much the Rec Center costs, and how much we can get at the charity funds here. They have the Lion’s and the Legion here. We might have to use ministry money again to go to Calgary to see my Doctor’s. They screwed us out of disability. Trevor is laid off, he is going to apply for EI again. We thought we closed the claim, but they did not see that. We can’t get disability again until August. I was really sick the past two days. I was so out of balance. I almost fell hard three times. I tripped into the car in and out of the hospital. My ears are full of wax. I have to get it cleaned. We got ear drops. We have to get that done before they can tell me if I have an ear infection. They did some cleaning at the hospital. They brought a needle and told them no way. When Gary comes down, we are taking him to a disability fishing spot here. We will take him for a ride up Goat Mountain. Take him camping. It will be fun. We are going to Cranbrook this weekend. We are going to see Wolverine and have dinner.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger