Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Drooling

Ester is hurt. She is on the mend. We have to wait for her to get better before we go about the dinner. Today I have been really sick. My dementia is getting so bad lately. Today, I called my Dad because I forgot my Grandma’s name when, I was filling Relay for life. I just could not get it. I notice a lapse in conversation, where I can’t remember what I was saying. Last night I was drooling and I felt like I was drowning again. Trevor said I was drooling over him! I keep seeing ghosts. Last night I was so scared to leave the computer room with Trevor. I thought it looked dark and scary. Joke. Every time I dance, Trevor still dances with me. Make HD as a big joke. That is how to swallow it. Swallow it with laughter. HD does not come here. We laugh you out. That is one of the ways that can keep you healthy. Laughter and smiles can save you. My Mom was really funny too. She had the sense of humor and alas a big smile. It lit up when we came in to visit.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger