Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bowling Tournament

I am joining a Special Olympics Tournament on April 18th. There is a dinner and a dance afterwards. I am so excited to make it in there. I can’t believe it. I am way better then when I first started. I never bowled before. I am volunteering at the Gleaners on Tuesday now. Gerry moved over there. She is my ride. I moved to that day. I did not go today. I had fun at Rhythmic Gymnastics. We all got to show off three things that we learned to an audience. Trevor was there. We are going to my Special Friend Naomi’s place. On Tuesday they are having a meeting to see who does Relay For Life this year. Live your life. Love you life. Life has ups and downs. We just have to fight those downs. Fight for your right to be happy. Fight every day. Fight like this is your life on the line. It means a lot to be happy. We have to constantly fight to get there. It is not easy it is a hard road. We can all do it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger