Friday, December 12, 2008

Big Fire/Good Luck

We got the WEAREHD.org instant messenger to work now. Try it out. I was chatting last night. I have had another HD free day. I am having trouble dressing sometimes. At night it is hard for me to get into my pajamas. Yesterday there was a bad fire 4 blocks away from here. One of our power lines got fried and we lost power for hours. It hit a pet store. Those poor animals. It was close to a gas station. We are lucky it did not hit the station. Today something amazing. Someone sent us a card saying that they are someone that loves us and has a job now and Trevor does not. They gave us 150 dollars worth of grocery cards and 150 dollars of cash. We have no idea who gave it to us. We are so touched. This is really amazing. It was like the HD Christmas gift we got three years ago. We were found to be the family most deserving, we had no money for Christmas. Loretta my amazing social worker hooked us up with that. I can’t wait until my disability kicks in. Today we are going around to look at Christmas lights. We are going to drive around and see them. We have snow now. I am happy. I wanted a white Christmas. Get out and enjoy the holidays. Enjoy the season. This is the season for family. Spend it with them. Enjoy it. This the time for spending time with others. Enjoy it. I am enjoying my time too. I am so excited to go home.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger