Monday, December 29, 2008

I am back

I stayed an extra day. It was snowing bad yesterday. We stayed in Calgary with Trevor’s Aunt. Half way home. Today on our drive there was a whiteout blizzard. There was a big accident that held us up. The way there was not bad. It was horrible way there. We saw at least nine accidents. We stopped by Doctors’ Suchorskys, we were there anyway. More promises that we will get called for our next appointment. They never do. We tried to book. They used that we don’t have the next year excuse again. It was freezing in Alberta. Minus 40 C. I was insanely sick. I have never been that sick before. Every night Trevor dressed me. My Dad gave me an electric tooth brush. It is easier. I also could not sleep there. That made it worse. I was falling. My tummy got upset too. I threw up my Christmas dinner. Gary was really sick. His chorea is bad. I still wish I was the only one to have it. I am happy. I had to tell my family that I had HD. I told them that there is hope for me and Gary. He gets really lonely. We have good news. Our cousin Ryan does not have HD. He has one kid. Scott is healthy and in school. We don’t think he will get it either. I had so much fun. My Dad gave me great advice. He told me too slow down and concentrate. It is working. I am settling on one task. They are using Nintendo WII's for rehab. The WII Fit. We are trying to get one. It works great for that. It was good to see my family. I always miss Alberta. Trevor’s job called he will be working again. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Hanukah. Hope no one let HD ruin their holidays. It should never get in the way. Just live. Just love. Just accept HD. We live for the light of life. We live for the light of the future. We live for the light of hope. It is there. The light is bright.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger