Thursday, December 11, 2008

Countdown for the Cure

Trevor and I take a walk every night looking at Christmas lights. I love Chritmas.I am still healthy and feeling HD free. I am just dancing. Trevor said he saw my face twitching today though. I did not feel the twitches. I went to the Gleaner’s. I volunteered there. It was fun. I love it there. It is so fun. Everyone is super nice. I went and did Rythmitic Gymnastics. We got our routine down pact There was just three of us there. We did rope and hoop today. I did Double Dutch for everyone. I used to do it in school. I do it afterward for entertainment. They asked Trevor to volunteer at the Special Olympics. All of the Special people love Trevor. They miss him when works and can’t come. They want to start up more events and they need the volunteers. We have a Special Olympics Christmas Party on Saturday. All of us will be there. Everyone is excited. We are going to get cured soon. Don’t see HD as a death sentence. It is a sentence of hope. There is so much hope now. Tons of research. No reason to fear death anymore. We aren’t going to die. We are going to live. Countdown for the cure. Countdown for hope. Countdown for a future HD free. That would be so sweet. That is reality. The generations will stop. It won’t take long. We will be there soon. Count the days. I believe the Dimebon has tons of promise. I am excited for it. Stem cells too. Tons of research being done.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger