Thursday, December 4, 2008

Save Yourself

There is no Special Olympics today. Heather the instructor has a Doctor’s appointment. Every day I volunteer run into my Special friends. They work next door. This town has jobs or people with disabilities. I went to the Gleaner’s. One of the Mangers did not show up. I was the only one working in toys. I could not do it by myself. I just cleaned them and left early. We left all the toys for tomorrow. There are two of them working tomorrow. I am volunteering to help them. I know how many toys were there. It was insane. The Manager did not call in, otherwise they could of gotten someone else. I am still HD free again. I love the Gleaners and the people there. They are doing everything to accomidate my HD. Some days are harder. They know that and help me more those days. I never go up the stairs. The Gleaners are having a Christmas dinner next Sunday at 6:00. We are also going to have a Chinese gift exchange. Trevor and I are both going. The Gleaner's just purchased a new building. There is little room for everything to fit in this one. We are constantly running into one another. The food bank needs more room too. We made so much on the Christmas sale. More then last year. It goes to the food bank. Don’t be scared of HD. Don’t fear anymore. No need too. HD is not a death sentence. Don’t listen to anyone that tells you different. We have hope now. You have hope now too. Get the hope you need. Now you know that everything is going to be alright. No more people have to hurt themselves. No one needs to think that. Now you know hope is credible. I am not giving false hope here I am still being accused of that. The cures are real. The treatments are real. The stem cells are real. If I have saved one life I have done my job.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger