Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Countdown For The Cure

I am counting down the sleeps until I get to go home. We have to prepare for Gary. Every time he gets sicker. It is so noticeable with him. With me it is not. I found out early. That way I could do everything I could to slow it down. That is one of the advantages. It gave me two years. My Dad moved to freezing Leduc. We will have Christmas dinner with Karen’s family. I did amazing bowling. I got into the 90’s. I got some spares. My amazing boss at the Gleaner’s will give Trevor a job shoveling snow. He will get 17 dollars a month. Our home support office got the best home support office in BC award. They are so good. We love them all. They are all amazing. Trying to do everything they can for and some. All of Nurses are super good. I am making the dessert of our Christmas dinner we are hosting. I do it every year. This year it will be hot peanut fudge. It sounds so good. Today we got our Ministerial Association Christmas Hamper. They were done by the Gleaners. I cleaned some of the toys in those baskets. It all came for a huge Gleaner’s drive to get toys and food for them. They did not think I was and adult when I showed up. I was glad one of the people I volunteer was there. They gave us stuff we can use for our Turkey dinner. I keep telling Gary about the cures and research. We have to do it ourselves since our Neurologist is no good. Stem cells or Dimebon. I am not sure what one would be the best. One of my Nurses was watching a show on Stem Cells and thought of me. The cures are real. They are here. Hope is here. Countdown for the cure. The generations stop now. The future is now.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger