Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am still HD free. One Saturday our Special Olympics Christmas Party was cancelled. It was freezing. Most of them were walking. We are excited for March his year. Disability and supplements. We get a huge disability tax return. With all of that money, I am finally going to see the coast. Vancouver, The Queen Charlotte Islands and Kelowna. I want to see SeaWorld too. I never have been to the Ocean. Next we want to go to Cuba. I want to see lots of animals. Queen Charlotte Islands has the most animals there. We got more good news. We aren’t going to buy a condo here. We are renting one that the government looks at to see how much we can afford. It is a nice disabled friendly place. They allow pets there. This is two bedroom. Usually there is a long list. We are getting in March. We are the first couple and they have a two bedrooms. They have huge baths and showers. You can fit wheel chairs into them. They have bars. Everything is wheelchair accessible. They have a washer and dryer and everything we need. We have been looking at anything that we could make accessible. Right next door is a dog park. We are so exited. This will be a good year. Get excited for life. Forget about HD and enjoy life for simply what it is. Sunday I am going home. I am coming back on the 28th. We are making a Christmas dinner on Wednesday. We are having Trevor’s parents over. Celebrate your life. Hope you are all having a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry we'll miss you in Creston this holiday, Heather + Trevor. The new apartment sounds great, and it will be a great year indeed! Keep looking ahead :D and we'll see you this summer hopefully, or perhaps make your coastal trip include Victoria (because you can't see the ocean from Vancouver, just Georgia Strait...)!

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger