Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love Yourself

I am still battling this cold. I could not walk my little boy the past two days. I am all cooped up and sick. Today I am a bit better then yesterday. The past couple of days I sat in bed. Trevor has it bad too now. It is going around the whole town. I did not go to bowling. I am too sick to do that. I don’t want to give them this cold. I have been HD free again. Nothing. As I get sicker and sicker, Trevor tells me he never regrets marring me. We know we can make it till the end. We have my Dad and my Mom as examples. My Mom was his high school sweetheart. My other HD Aunt and her husband got a divorce. I feel like there are people inside us. We aren’t undeserving of love. Without Trevor here I don’t know where I would be. I picked the perfect guy. He is totally the care giver type. He is still thinking of going to become a Nurse Aide like me. If no one is there learn to love yourself. We are all amazing people and are worthy. Love yourself with all of your heart. Your worthy. We are all worthy to love ourselves. Don’t let HD take that. Love yourself. Love life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger