Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

Last night I was so scared. I was up all night. Trying to watch TV and settle down. I just got more and more scared. It is back. My halluncations and my paranoia. I went without them for months and then they come back. I think it has been 3 months. I find these afternoon Epivals good. Sometimes I will get upset in the afternoon. When I take them it is over. Taking it is good. I am glad I not allergic to it. No more Special Olympics until next year. Tomorrow we are leaving at 6:00 in the morning. I won’t be doing this or WEAREHD.ORG. I will be getting emails at my Dad’s, if anyone wants anything. I run into people there that inspire me to write blogs to help them and help you. This will be the first Christmas without our Jenny. I am not sure of how that would work out. Everyone believe. Simply believe in the truth. Believe in what you know now. We have a future now. A reason to live now. A future right now. HD will not taint us anymore. We have hope now. Hope for the first time. Hope for the only time. Remember when I am gone, to live. To celebrate HD and our family. Do not hate yourself. Don’t not hate your family. Love yourself. Love HD. Accept HD and your family. That is what life is for. Enjoy it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger