Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family update

Today my cold is mostly gone. I have had another HD free week. Not a single symptom, except for dancing. I move back and forth in one spot. It is fun for me. Laugh and it can’t penetrate you hard. I am remembering stuff too. We put up our Christmas tree and decorations up today. Trevor is getting better too. There are a lot of people missing work at Trevor’s job because of this cold. He shows up. He hardly takes days off. My dad moved to Leduc near Edmonton. His Girlfriend Karen works there. It is going to be a cold Christmas up there. Gary is still going to live in Rimbey. Dad will live with Gary all week and look after him. Then he will go to Leduc. Gary is still working. He works two days a week at the Auction Mart. He does not want to give up his life. His life is work. My Dad also got a big promotion. There has been a lot of Encana attempted bombings and some buildings having problems. My Dad will be in charge of that. He will make new building and plants for them. I can’t stand the attempted bombing of their pipelines. It could cause Cancer and do horrible things to the environment. There were three attempts last month. My Dad always had to work hard to afford everything for us and my family. Three kids and a sick Mom. I am so glad we grew up right next to my Grandpa and Grandma on the farm. I am excited to go see my family. I get real homesick some days. I don’t know where me and Trevor would be with my Dad’s constant support. Karen is great too.It is unwavering. We all need support to survive. We have the strength to do it ourselves. You have to know how to use it. We are superhuman. We have that much strength. Just having this or having family that does, we are strong. We are already fighting. We are already the trough one. Especially if we live with it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger