Monday, December 1, 2008

Bad Cold

I have a very bad cold. I am so sick. I get everything. I just got my allergies gone and now I have a cold. The past couple of days have been HD free though. Even though I am sick. One of my Nurses made me a blanket for Christmas. I am always so cold. It is so warm. The head Nurse Julie put our name on the Ministerial Association Christmas basket. It is the same Church that gave us money so we could get to see my Doctors in Calgary. I get so excited for Christmas. I can’t wait to go home. We are leaving on the 22 and coming back on Jan1. A full five days at home. Get excited for life. Get excited for living. Live again. Live and appreciate your life. Enjoy these holidays. Enjoy your time. Your life is how you live it. It I up to you. Live your life. It is the only way. Sorry so short. I need to rest now.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger